Monday, October 25, 2010

L.O.V.E.

I want to be in love again. I want the "can't sleep, can't eat, and can't think" kind of love. I want a good distraction. I need an inspiration.

Lately, I have been super stressed from work and managing the business. I am starting to handling various accounts at work and I am beginning to experience the birth pains of a business. It can be overwhelming. I guess now I am starting to realize that I am the type of person who can handle it all when I have that special someone who can help ease the stress. I get depressed when I fail to manage it. I know right. There is something seriously wrong with me.

To combat this downward spiral, I have decided to go on a quick escape out of town. I thought a change of scenery would help. It did. But I yearn for something more. I guess what I am trying to say is I want someone to share with my success.

Waiter, pafollow up nga ng order kong love life. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment